“Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it.”
— Claude Monet
I feel like this All. The. Time.
Current things I want to do, but have not had time, include:
1. Making this infinity scarf. I bought wool and everything. But the whole “it only takes an hour!” thing is a lie, if you don’t know how to knit, anyway. In an hour I did this:
Yep, I managed to figure out how to cast on. Too tightly. So I had to unravel everything I’d done when my baby woke up from her nap, rather than carry on later. Sigh.
2. Kokedama-making. Again, I have all the necessary supplies in my possession, I just need some time to make the damn things. Sigh.
3. Make a paper pom-pom/paper fan wall decoration type thing for the lounge room. I managed to finish the smaller one I had planned for the toddler’s room:
But I haven’t had time to make enough for a boring corner we have in the lounge room. Sigh. So far I’ve made multiple fans AND pom-poms for it, but not enough. Turns out that you need heaps and heaps.
The additional problem with this last one is that I keep making fans or pom-poms that I think my friends will like and putting them aside for them.
4. Embroider myself an embroidery hoop necklace. I bought a kit from Dandelyne and everything.
5. Blog. I have so many topics I need to blog about.
NOT ENOUGH TIIIIIIIIIIME…..