They’re playing with my pocket dinosaurs. I went to a nursery a friend recommended and found not only some charcoal (finally), which I’m sure will work better for drainage than the rocks I used last time, but also an air plant — I used a type of tillandsia — and some gorgeous tiny succulents: a type of rosularia.
They also had some little tiny dinosaurs!
I used a huge jar that a friend gave me:
And I made another one with a wine glass that had a crack in it:
For a lid, I used the lid from a candle long-since burnt, which, bizarrely, fit exactly. This is why it’s important to save these things…